In the near future, about 60 or so people are going to be getting the Galcon 2 box set. One of the goodies is a set of marbles to play the Galcon Marble Game! I designed this game this month and I’m posting the rules here as part of the #1GAM for February.
- Dominate the Galaxy with your Marble Shooting Skills!
- Players: 2 – 4
- Ages: 5 and up
- 4 sets of 7 planets (small marbles).
- 1 shooter (large marble).
- Draw a circle (or any reasonable playing area) enclosing the Galaxy
- In order from highest online rank to lowest, each put down a single planet from your set until all planets are placed.
- Lowest rank plays first
- Pick one of your planets as your starting point.
- From there, shoot the shooter.
- If you get an enemy planet out of the Galaxy, you get a bonus turn.
- If you got one of your planets out of the Galaxy, your turn ends.
- If you get no planets out, your turn ends.
- The winner is the last person with planets in the Galaxy
- You are allowed to knock your own planets around if you want to, but you may not shoot at the planet you are starting from.
- Knocking out multiple enemy planets in a single shot only gets you one bonus turn.
- No matter what, if you knock one of your planets out, you don’t get a bonus turn.